Monday, November 14, 2011

Pinnies

'Tis the season...to start thinking about gift making...
Whilst my other half was super excited to have the opportunity to spend a Saturday afternoon watching back to back football...this was a real treat for him, I took myself off to one of my favorite fabric shops in the Veneto region. With ideas a plenty, all I needed was the goods to start I found myself some beautiful linen off cuts and some striped linen off the roll. Next stop the remnant shop to find that all important herringbone tape...

Knowing how I am with projects, I have to get going and finish them otherwise they sit in the 'to do' pile for months & months...this is always easier when you have all the elements needed...so they were cut, sewn and washed all in record time ready for wrapping and sending.