Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NYC & beyond..

I feel as though I've been swept up in a tornedo visited Oz and come back down to earth with a bump! My sleep pattern is all over the place and I'm home sick for friends & family.
The first part of my trip was in NYC, after cramming in days of shopping (work related) the evenings were spent chilling with friends. 
I met the newest addition little Dottie Rose, who sensed my fear of holding little ones! She was briskly returned to Mamma - she is perfect.
A couple lovely surprises along the way and New York held it's own as always I can't wait to return (soon) with my husband in tow.
Normally I've got new restaurants to recommend but this trip was inspired by friends beautiful homes and a very warm welcome.

tinys giant nyc - nice lunch spot lower east side
the bowery hotel - hotel lower eastside
peels nyc - nice for late lunch
the smile nyc - breakfast, lunch dinner

Grilling out in Connecticut

With a drive to Boston and a quick lunch stop in Cape Cod for another warm welcome with friends.
We headed out of the city to Brimsfield for the giant trunk show, if only I had a container to ship back all the wonderful treasures there, but was super content with a few selective pieces.


Lobster Bisque a favorite when in New England