Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bench mark

Every week we seem to have a new idea about how we want our living space...the furniture gets moved around...again, we discover we desperately need something to fill the space we've just created, I can't say I surprised this has become part of my adult life, ask my parents and they will say I was forever moving my room around and wanting to redecorate even at a very young age, my personal space & what I fill it with & how I live it in has always been incredible important.

This weekend however we were a little hesitant...somehow (all be it unknown to us) we had ordered two benches to be made for our new table...I have a recollection about asking for a quote, but beyond that nothing...no measurements or specifics were passed, the only thing we received was a phone call saying our benches were ready for collection...

They're not exactly what we would have asked for, but they function and we no longer feel like hobbits sat at our table (it's not an average height) to help them blend in some more I finally have a use for these lovely linen feed sacks, that fit perfectly. All be it we should have caused more of a fuss over the order,  we now have a dining space that we love even more and the excuse to have our friends over for more often.

Trying out the new benches