Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In & around Verona.

This weekend was spent in and around Verona, which hasn't happened too often over the last couple of months and the fact that the roomie & I were both here together made it much more fun!
The rain hardly stopped Saturday but we did sneak out for lunch at GustoBio where they had Chicken Tandoori on the menu! This was received with a little too much excitement (it's the little things in life that get you through being an expat)  2 orders of the same is not a common accurance for us but we couldn't resist...it wasn't bad either, nice effort and we're desperately hoping to see more non Italian dishes on the menu.
If you hadn't notice I'm also ready for my Fall wardrobe, I've had enough of the cut of denim pants and tank tops I want Layers!!
Sunday was spent rummaging through the flea market http://yeomanssmockhomestead.blogspot.com/ and finished off with a delicious lunch with friends, Bigoli x6 + 2 litres of wine.