Tuesday, August 24, 2010

on a rock...


Is it Italian womens right of passage to have amazing skin especially once the sun comes out or is there really something in the olive oil?
Whatever it may be I want a piece of it!
The 2 days I spent sat sunning myself on a rock in Talamone Tuscany exposed me not only to some much needed UV rays but to the wonderful sight of Italian women sunning themselves (of all ages) with shockingly beautiful skin - who was it that said too much sun is bad for you? 
I just want to ask 'excuse me how is it your legs and bottom look this good? Can you imagine the horror...this line of attack would not go down well I fear.
Not a hair out of place...but it's more than that...where is the hair?! There I am sunning myself with a couple days of leg hair growth, the hair on my arms so blond you can't help but squint. Where is all that mediterranean dark hair us fair skinned folk don't envy?
After applying my 6th batch of factor 20 & one final dip in the sea to get that surf hair look,  I'm off to the pharmacy to find that miracle and then to the beautician to be beautified...