Thursday, February 2, 2012

January comforts

It's been a fairly quiet month January, the winter has meant we've been hiding away enjoying our flat for the penultimate month...plenty of tea has been consumed and evenings spent on the sofa watching the BBC's The Hour under our favorite blankets.

Stress levels are under control for packing...but the to-do list seems to be getting longer and more significant...I tell myself one step at a time...and then one mad crazy rush!!
Packing has begun, although it's a slow process, it makes me sad to live in an empty space, but pictures are coming off the walls and things are being put away in boxes..it's always the same when you decide to move, you feel more attached to the place you're in and notice things and do things you've never done or seen before...making you think you'll miss them.
I'm saving my excitement for the new house, once the craziness of packing and moving is done and we're in!
One month to go...