Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentines

    Valentines Day is fast approaching, which is more of a wake up call that we're half way through February, than a prompt for me to rush around trying to find gifts that project my love...and that should be red...
I've been away at this time every year for the past 4 years...and it'll be no different this year...so Michael & I have never enjoyed the romantic fun of this day together, but I don't think we're missing out on much, I do love to see all the paraphernalia that the shops are filled with for this one day of romance, living in Verona the city of Romeo & Juliet we are surrounded by the commercial romance all year round, taking away the mystic and romance of this love story in a truly beautiful setting and the thousands of people who come to Verona every year to visit La Casa di Guiletta to leave their love notes, beautiful words of love passed on to one another on a wall in an archway in Verona.