Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Somerset

Had a fantastic weekend back in Somerset with my folks, we all know I miss home...but when I'm there I miss it so much more, Somerset is a place of magic, comfort & homely warmth that I fall straight back into when I am there.
The main objective for being home was to sort through my life archive that Dad has removed from the loft...a daunting job, I got to it though and managed to separate myself from the majority of the stuff. Hanging on to the essentials and a little bit extra! So many happy childhood memories and then those awkward teenage years all written down in diaries of no content and terrible grammar!

We had a great day out to Exmoor on Sunday, cheese & bean jacket potato (YUM) for
lunch followed by a beautiful drive through the Moor and a stop off at 'the best junk shop in Somerset' too many bargains to be had...the decision has already been made to go back with a van and load it up!