Friday, August 24, 2012

M.I.A

My yeomanssmock.com blog has gone missing, so I've gone back to my original address yeomanssmock.blogspot...who knows where it's gone...but it's gone. This also explains my lack of posts in the last couple of weeks...not forgetting my week in Thailand which I will be posting about shortly...

Here is a quick up date of what we've been up too...
We've finally bought 2 bikes it's a little sad, as they're matching his and hers...but the excuse is we got a good discount and if not I would still be in the shop trying to decide what sort I wanted, my husband made a good executive decision...which with me can be tough!
We're  now desperate for the 40° heat to cool off so we can get out and about...it's too hot!
<<<<<<<<<<<<
We had my partner in craft come stay with us for a week...the wonderful Emma K, who brightens our hearts and bought smiles and extra warmth to our home,  a real treat for a both of us, but especially for me to have her for a whole week. I've been spoilt this summer for having the vacation time to spend with my lovelies and for my wonderful husband not feeling left out xx


Late afternoon aperitivo in Bassano
We did up wonderful hike around the Falzerago Pass to Rifugio Lagazuoi, the last stretch up to the rifugio was tough but knowing that there was a beer & goulash waiting for me at the top, it was the perfect way to spend Fiere Agosto especially with Em.
We spent a lovely day in Venice although the temperatures were rising from the minute we arrived, we headed straight to one our favorite restaurants, a relaxing lunch and a nice cold glass of vino...this is how I love Venice on a hot, tourist filled day...