Sunday, August 26, 2012

thailand part 1

<<<<<<<<<<<
It's a little late in the posting stakes but here are some photos from my trip to Thailand with Kim B. It was just the trip & treat I needed having had a a couple of stressful weeks at work. Time to escape.
It was relaxing, theraputic and a little indulgent.
My first time to Thailand but the smells, sights and sense felt a familiar and welcoming taste sensation. 
The first 4 days were spent relaxing on the island of Koh Samui, and relax we did...spa treatments, fresh food, sleep and a little exercise.
Taking great advantage of our hotels spa treatments, sampling as many as we could the Indian head massage was fantastic, if I could have one of those everyday I'd been a seriously chilled out individual, and the Thai massage hit just the right spots.
<<<<<<<<<<<<



<<<<<<<<<<<<
Flights delays hampereed both our attempts at Bangkok, but we had a fab couple of days exploring the temples, markets and canals of this vibrant city.