Thursday, July 22, 2010

getting close...

We've a pretty hectic couple of months coming up lots of fun stuff, but I'm jumping around like a 5 year old for 2 events;
One being Stefan and Natasha's wedding at the end of August, it's been the the highlight of my calendar since they announced the date. Firstly because they are most amazingly wonderful people to have in your life and to see them get married is a honor,  I am truly blessed. Secondly 2 other amazing people are going to be there Kim & Ashley 'the girls' and this makes it complete. I'm so fortunate to have this group of inspiring, talented, funny, kind and loving people in my life. It's the worst thing about being so far away from the US, missing out on those normal things that come with friendship, I'm also super excited for my roomie to finally meet my wonderful friends.
The second exciting event runs very closely behind the wedding and involves 2 of the same peeps, Kim, Ashley & I are taking ourselves off to Paris for lots of food, shopping and Parisian deliciousness. Found a super cute apartment to rent for the week...will let you know how we get on...