Tuesday, July 6, 2010

green fingers?

There was no where to hide today the heat was stifling, stayed in and tidied, organised and recycled, although in this heat being in our laundry/storage room which is approx 1.5m x 2.5m wasn't exactly cooling. 
After lunch we headed out...having been inspired by my trip home and my friends garden along will finally clearing off the window sills, I decided I wanted some herbs. It was 36° outside imagine the garden centre it was sweltering, but I didn't care I was having too much fun - if only I had a proper garden to play in.
We came away with, 6 genovese basil (only the best), chives, parsley, sage & marjoram, and some really cute pots. 
All we have to do now is wait and see how I get on, my passed gardening skills have only seen success with cacti...watch this space.