Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend

We must remember to sometimes have a weekend of doing nothing....this was discussed first thing this morning, whilst struggling to get out of bed and get going on this dreary wet Monday morning.
The house was filled with the smell of peonies all weekend, fresh flowers on a Friday start my weekend and take away all the stress of the week. I found a new treasure this week too...my new summer lounger, this amazing striped deck chair and the best part it was an absolute steal. I'm ready for my Pimms and Cucumber sandwiches now.
After a heavy morning at the allotment Saturday we headed to ours friends in Asolo...but not missing an opportunity to pick something up for the house, we stopped off at the Used Market & found a shelving unit ideal for our kitchen without having the drill more holes in the walls...
We were awoken at 4.00 am with a earthquake...never fun.
Love my new extra space